Thursday, September 27, 2012

Things Thursday: Things I Could do for Hours on End

1. Glue rhinestones to bottles of booze, ala Rhinestoned Wine Bottle.

2. Watch re-runs of old Real Housewives seasons - New York, New Jersey, OC, Beverly Hills, I adore you all.

3. Stay in the bathtub.  Once I get in there, I'm parked for a while.

4. Pinterest.  'Nuff said.

Follow Me on Pinterest
 
5. Color.  Like in coloring books.  What can I say, kid at heart.
 
6. Facebook.  Not a fact I'm proud of.
 
 
7. Talk to Best Friend Cute Apartment.  Seems like everytime I turn to HH when answering her call I'm telling him "it's only going to be a few minutes!" and what do you know, I'm hanging up an hour later.
 
Cut from the same cloth, I tell ya.
 
8. Look at old photos.  I especially love baby ones!
 
9. Daydream with my sweet Handsome Husband about our future - what our children will be like, where our forever home will be be, you know the drill.
 
10. Talk weddings.  It's been long enough since mine where I've recovered from the post wedding funk, where that's the last thing you want to talk about.  It's about time one of my girly friends gets a rock on her finger so I can talk gowns, centerpieces and favors again!




1 comment:

Julie said...

Before I moved in with my now hubby I loved taking baths because the water was so great. But the water won't stay hot enough here to fill the tub all the way so one day I'll get a bath again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...